#19 - Living in the Hurricane
This is Laurence’s touching story of losing his partner, James, to suicide 8 years ago.
Hear how Laurence:
• did his absolute best to support James through his mental health difficulties.
• had friends that helped by just being there.
• coped when a lot of friends scattered.
• got stuck - feeling like he was living for James.
• coped with the blame and anger he felt from others.
• had to get to know ‘suicide.’
Please listen with care and know there are people out there that can help and support you.
Within the UK:
Samaritans - Free on 116 123
Suicide&Co - Free on 0800 054 8400 Mon-Friday 9aam-9pm
Within the US:
Suicide Hotline: Free on 1-800-273-8255 or text 742741
Anywhere else in the World:
Contact me here: [email protected] and we will see what is available in your country.
Or find me on Facebook - Suicide Grief Support